Thanks to the major benefactions of Dennis Avery (1980), the Philomathia Foundation and the WYNG Foundation, a number of teaching posts have been funded.
- The Robert Runcie Fellowship (Dean) – The Revd Dr Stephen Plant
- The Körner Fellow in Mathematics – Dr Ron Reid-Edwards
- The Philomathia Fellow – Dr Isabelle McNeill & Dr Adam Branch (please follow the links to read about their work as Philomathia Fellows)
- The WYNG Fellow – Dr Andrew Murray & Dr David Erdos
- The John Collier Fellow – Dr Rachel Clement Tolley
Additionally, a number of named Research Fellows have been funded.
- The Walter Grant Scott Research Fellow – Simon Corkery (beginning 2020)
- The WYNG Research Fellow – Dr Adam Lebovitz
- The Schulman Research Fellow – Dr Nicola Kozicharow
- The Gott Research Fellow – Ms Heidi Howard
- The Thole Research Fellow – Dr Max Leventhal
Former Research Fellows:
- The Walter Grant Scott Research Fellow – Dr Cohl Furey, 2016-2019
- The WYNG Research Fellow – Dr Alexandria Boyle, 2016-2019