About Trinity Hall

Old Library by David Valinsky Photography

Trinity Hall is the fifth oldest College in the University of Cambridge. It was founded in 1350 by Bishop Bateman, originally for the study of canon and civil law. The College consists of undergraduates and postgraduates across a range of subjects, Fellows, staff and alumni worldwide.

Located in central Cambridge by the river, the College has a further site at Wychfield (off Storey’s Way) and accommodation on Thompson’s Lane.