Connect with Trinity Hall students and fellow alumni through our exclusive online community with a two-week yearly mentoring programme, an exciting range of careers events and plenty more.
Our online community currently has over 2,200 registered members from across the globe, the subjects and generations.
Careers advice & mentoring
Be one of the nearly 1,000 members who are willing to give informal careers advice all year round. You can also mentor young alumni and students for two weeks in Lent Term, when we give focus to CV assessment and job interviews.
The next PaTHways Mentoring Programme will take place from Wednesday 21 February to Wednesday 6 March 2024. If you’d like to be involved as a mentor, edit your profile on LinkHall and tick the option ‘PaTHways Mentoring Programme’ under ‘Offer Mentoring’. We will contact you in due course, if there’s a suitable mentee for you.
Other ways to help
You can also join the 54% of members who are willing to support the community by:
- giving informal careers advice
- sharing their stories in its fortnightly email digest
- offering job opportunities
- hosting a recruitment event
- organising a networking event
- sponsoring a student society event
- writing for our ‘What it means to work in’ guide
- act as a social media ambassador
- speaking for an alumni/student event
- volunteering as a Year/Regional Rep
- or helping raise funds for the College.
All you have to do is edit your profile on LinkHall and choose what areas you’re willing to help with. We will get in touch when there’s an opportunity suitable to you.
- Get informed on College, the University and City of Cambridge news
- search and message your peers
- post and access events
- promote your business
- enjoy and share exclusive offers
- access and add images to College photo albums
- create and join interest-groups
- and a lot more!