- How often will my year group be invited back for a Reunion or Anniversary Dinner?
- We aim to invite alumni to a College reunion every ten years. Anniversary dinners are organised for those years celebrating their 10th, 25th, 50th and 60th anniversaries, but we are happy to mark other anniversaries as well; please email email@example.com if you would like to organise an event for your year.
For more information visit www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/alumni/events/reunions
- How can I find out when my next Reunion or Anniversary Dinner will take place?
- Please contact the Alumni Office who will be able to tell you the year, if not the actual date for your next Reunion or Anniversary. Alumni events take place in the Easter vacation, the first half of July, the first half of September, and occasionally in the Christmas vacation.
- Can I bring a guest to a Reunion or Anniversary Dinner?
- Reunion dinners are formal dinners in College for two or three year groups at a time. Whilst we would love to welcome guests to these dinners, due to limited space in Hall we are regrettably unable to accommodate guests unless they are also Trinity Hall alumni. Anniversary dinners are organised for just one year group, and were added to the events programme to allow guests to be invited.
- Can I bring a guest to other Alumni events?
- We hold a range of events throughout the year which partners and guests are welcome to attend. Events include; concerts, lectures, overseas dinners and Trinity Hall Association events. Please always check the event webpage which will confirm whether guests or partners are invited.
- Can I bring my child (under 18) to Alumni events as my guest?
- We do not usually allow children under the age of 18 to attend alumni dinners in College; however, in exceptional circumstances it may be permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Hall hosts a Family Day which takes place every three years and is open to alumni and their family members.
- I am experiencing difficulties booking online, what should I do?
- Please email email@example.com notify the Alumni Office of the issue you are experiencing. You may also book for events over the phone (+44 (0)1223 332550) or alternatively, you will find details on how to pay by cheque on the event webpage.
- The event is full, do you have a waiting list?
- We keep waiting lists for all of our events. If you would like your name to be added to the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which event you would like to attend and how many tickets you require.
- I am attending an event, please can I have my friends' contact information to see if they are coming?
- Due to data protection we are unable to share personal contact details of any of our alumni. We are however happy to forward correspondence on your behalf. Please email email@example.com
Alternatively you may wish to contact your year rep. If you do not know who your year rep is, a list is available online at www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/alumni/keeping-in-touch/reps
- When will the guest list be available and how do I view it?
- We aim to have a guest list available online approximately four weeks prior to the event. The guest list will be available on the event webpage, but to keep it secure, you will need to login to www.thalumni.net to see it. If you experience difficulty viewing the guest list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have booked for a guest to attend an event, so why does their name not appear on the guest list?
- We do not include non-Trinity Hall members on our guest lists. If you are concerned that the booking for your guest was not successfully made, please email email@example.com who will be able to confirm.
- What is the dress code for College events?
- The dress code for formal dinners including Reunions, Anniversaries and the THA Cambridge Dinner is black tie/formal evening attire.
For some events, lounge suits/cocktail dresses are acceptable.
Concerts and lectures do not have a dress code unless you are attending High Table after an event. The dress code for High Table is smart.
Please always check the event webpage for confirmation of the dress code.
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my booking?
- We are happy to offer refunds; however, please note that we are unable to offer a refund for bookings cancelled within five working days of the event, except in exceptional circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel a booking.
Please note that an admin fee will be charged for cancellations to student society events and Varsity Rugby.
- Can I stay in College accommodation if I am attending a College event?
- For events taking place outside of term time (when the students are not in residence), we have rooms available at Central Site, Wychfield and WYNG Gardens which alumni are welcome to book. Rooms are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and you will be asked to book your room at the time of booking for the event. Details including cost will be available on the event webpage.
For events taking place during term time, accommodation is very limited however, we have a number guest rooms available. If you would like to enquire about booking a guest room please email email@example.com
- Do you have rooms available during term time OR if I am not attending a College event?
- Alumni are welcome to book accommodation in College at any time depending on availability. Accommodation is very limited during term time; however, we have a number guest rooms available. If you would like to enquire about booking a guest room, please contact the Conference Office on +44 (0)1223 332554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking enquiry.
- Are there any ensuite rooms available in College?
- Rooms on Central Site have shared bathroom facilities; however, there are a limited number of ensuite guest rooms available. If you would like to enquire about a guest room, please email email@example.com
Rooms at Wychfield and WYNG Gardens have ensuite facilities.
- Are there any double rooms available?
- Double guest rooms are available at WYNG Gardens.
Most rooms on Central Site are for single occupancy; however, we have a limited number of sets (two rooms with an adjoining lounge area) and a limited number of double guest rooms. If you would like to enquire about a set or a guest room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms at Wychfield are for single occupancy only. For more information on College accommodation visit www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/conferences/accommodation
- Is breakfast available at Wychfield and WYNG Gardens?
- You are able to specify when booking if you would like breakfast to be included; however, please note that breakfast will be served in the Dining Hall at Central Site.
- What time is breakfast served?
- Breakfast is served in the Dining Hall from 8.15am until 9am Monday to Saturday and 8.45am until 9.30am on Sundays.
- What time is check-in and check-out and where do I check-in?
- Check-in is possible from 2pm. Please arrive at the appropriate Porters’ Lodge on arrival where they will issue you with your room key. We ask guests to vacate their rooms by 10am.
If you are staying at Wychfield or WYNG Gardens, you do not need to check-in on Central Site; there will be a Porter on duty at all accommodation sites.
- Can my child (under 16) stay in College accommodation?
- It is College policy that children under 16 cannot stay in our accommodation. Due to the nature of the historic buildings, the location of and access to many of the rooms is not suitable for families.
- Can I leave my luggage?
- You are welcome to leave luggage at the Porters’ Lodge on Central Site, Wychfield and WYNG Gardens. Please speak to the Porter on duty.
- Do you cater for dietary requirements?
- Yes. If you have any dietary requirements please notify us when booking for an event.
- What is the provision for disabled facilities?
- There is disabled access to all main areas of College; however, there are only a limited number of easily accessible bedrooms. Please inform us when booking if you have any special requirements.
If you need to park on Central Site or you need to access Central Site by car, please contact email@example.com so we can make the necessary arrangements for you. Access by car is only possible before 10am and after 4pm Monday–Saturday, but is possible at any time on Sunday.
- Do you have parking in College?
- Unfortunately we cannot offer parking on Central Site except in exceptional circumstances. There is a car park available at Wychfield; however, spaces are limited. We recommend using the Park and Ride as Cambridge City Centre can get very congested and the cost of car parks is quite high.
Cambridge Park and Ride
Cambridge car parks
- Will photos be taken at events and what are they used for?
- We like to take photos at our alumni events to use in our digital and print communications. If you do not wish to have your photo taken at an event, please let a member of staff know in advance or on the evening.
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
+44 (0)1223 332550 or firstname.lastname@example.org