Cataloguing the Trinity Hall archive is an ongoing project as the archive’s collection continues to grow and develop. Updates to the online catalogue being made on a regular basis.
The Archive’s collection dates back to the 13th century up to the present day and relates primarily to the governance and administration of the College. The collection consists of the following type of material:
- Records relating to the administration and governance of the College.
- Records relating to the College’s estates and buildings, including maps and plans.
- Records relating to student groups and organisations associated with the College.
- Photographs of College buildings, people and events.
- Personal papers of past and present students and Fellows.