Our giving days have become a hallmark of generosity and community spirit at Trinity Hall, leaving an enduring impact on the College and its community. The contributions received have transformed lives and enabled our students to reach their fullest potential – and we’re indebted to all who’ve supported Give TogeTHer 3. On behalf of the entire Trinity Hall community, we extend our heartfelt gratitude for your generosity and dedication. Thank you for making a difference.
In 2022, the Give TogeTHer 3 campaign raised an impressive £361,540 from 475 donors across five days.
Your generosity bolstered crucial initiatives, such as:
- More bursaries to further support undergraduates
- Continued assistance for PhD students, particularly needed after the pandemic
- Opportunities for students from conflict zones to study at Trinity Hall
- Enabled an LLM student from Ukraine to come to Trinity Hall to study by helping with course fees and living costs
- Additional training equipment for the Boat Club
- Enhanced support for students with disabilities and overall wellbeing.
“ The Speech-To-Text program made all the difference in the world to my academic experiences in Cambridge. I would not have been able to complete any of my essay assignments, whilst retaining physical energy for daily living. I am really grateful for getting this grant. Thank you so very much for enabling me to complete my studies at Cambridge, your donation is what makes the studies for us disabled people possible. ”
— MML Undergraduate Student, 2022