Demi Chef de Partie
- Contract Permanent, full-time 37.5 hours per week (including evenings and weekends)
- Salary Up to £26,444pa plus pension and benefits
- Closing date Friday, 22 March 2024 12:00pm
- Interviews Arranged directly with candidates
A unique opportunity to join our busy, professional and friendly team at Trinity Hall.
You will be a dedicated Commis Chef with experience in a similar environment. You will also possess an exceptional track record of delivering to the highest standards and be genuinely passionate about your career.
- Work alongside the existing Chefs in the professional day-to-day operations
- Ensure all food preparation is carried out to College’s high standards
- Ensure standards of work are kept to a high level
- Meet productivity levels
- Contribute to the creation of new menus and dishes for a wide range of events
- Assist in the receipt and storage of all provisions, fresh and frozen, in accordance with current food hygiene regulations including correct stock rotation and storage
Possessing relevant qualifications and good references is essential.
Training opportunities are available.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the HR Office, Trinity Hall, Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TJ, including the following:
- Your Curriculum Vitae or Application Form
- A covering letter or email explaining your interest in the position and how your skills and experience fit the person specification
The closing date for applications is 12noon on Friday 22 March 2024. Interviews will be arranged with candidates directly and may proceed before closing date should the applicant prove to fulfil job criteria.
Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- 25 days plus bank holidays annual entitlement (pro-rata for Part-time position)
- Extra day’s holiday every two years, up to a maximum of 30 days holiday in total
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Meal on duty if available (daily allowance)
- Training and development opportunities
- Medicash health plan (after 3 months of employment)
- Annual bonus scheme (varies and subject to end of year financial results)
- Recruitment incentive (1.5% of the starting salary of your referral)
- Social activities (e.g., end of year celebrations, garden parties, away days, etc.)
- Long Service Awards (gifts from 10 to 40 years of service)
Trinity Hall actively supports Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all sections of society. Please help us with this by completing the voluntary monitoring form. You can return it with your application, or we can post you a form on request. Please return it to HR.