This College group is for those donors who have given over £500,000 cumulatively to the College. Members of this group receive extended College dining rights, including an invitation to the College’s annual Bateman Feast in May and are presented with a silver set of Trinity Hall cufflinks or a Trinity Hall scarf pin.
The College is honoured to list the following alumni and friends as Bateman Benefactors.
- Walter (1969) and Rosemary Scott
- Leslie Chung (friend) of the Philomathia Foundation
- Wilfred Chung (friend) of the Philomathia Foundation
- Alan Grieve CBE (1945) of the Jerwood Foundation
- Graham (1953) and Jean Ross Russell
- John Travers-Clarke (1942)
- The Underwood Foundation
- Sally Wong-Avery (friend) of the Avery Tsui Foundation
- Natasha Wong (friend)
- + 2 anonymous donors