Trinity Hall Representatives
The Alumni & Development Office are very grateful to our network of volunteers who help keep Trinity Hall members in touch with each other and with the College.
Our Year Reps help organise their year group reunions and keep their year group informed of group and College news. You can find your Year Rep and send them a message at THalumni.net.
Our Regional Reps are on hand to offer advice and support for Trinity Hall alumni as they travel and move around the world. The map depicts the current locations of our Regional Representatives. If you are traveling to an area and would like to contact the rep, you can send them a message through THalumni.net.
The year groups that currently have vacancies for a year representative are
- 1990 Graduates
- 1993 Graduates
- 1994 Undergraduates
- 1995 Undergraduates
- 2004 Graduates
If you would be interested in taking on the role of rep for your year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Representatives (both for year groups and regional areas) are asked to
- maintain contact with their year group or regional membership
- maintain contact with the Alumni & Development Office and keep the College up to date with any news/change of contact details
- encourage their year group or regional membership to attend College events
- attend our volunteers’ events when possible
- suggest a replacement to the Alumni & Development Office if they wish to give up the post
The Alumni & Development Office is happy to help any alumnus/a who wants to organise an event in their local area or arrange an event back in College. Contact email@example.com