Offer Holders

Useful information if you are holding an offer from Trinity Hall:

Student Finance

Overseas (non-EU students) – information about applying for a Cambridge Trusts bursary is sent out in January. The deadline for applications is usually mid February.

All students are required to complete a Financial Declaration form indicating how you intend to fund your studies – these are usually sent out in April.


College rooms are divided into categories depending on rental rates. In April, we will ask you to let us know your preferred category. Rooms are allocated at the beginning of September.

Exam Results

UK exam results are usually sent to us via UCAS (although please note that if you are an IB student, you will need to give the IBO permission to send your results to us).

If you are taking non-UK exams, you will need to send us an official copy of your results as soon as you have received them.

Term Dates

The University website gives the term dates for the next few years.

Connect with Trinity Hall