The Meetings Industry Association (mia) has awarded Trinity Hall AIM Covid Secure accreditation, highlighting our excellent health and hygiene standards. In addition, Trinity Hall has been awarded ‘We’re Good To Go’ status by Visit Britain for following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and maintaining cleanliness and aiding social distancing across the College.
To prioritise the health and safety of our guests and staff we have made some changes to the way we operate:
- Rooms, tables and chairs are cleaned with virucidal cleaner before and after every event
- Screens are present in the Porters Lodge and Aula Bar
- Serving staff and housekeeping staff will wear facemasks and gloves
- Serving staff and housekeeping staff are encouraged to undertake regular asymptomatic testing and regular hand washing
- Serving staff and housekeeping staff will continue to maintain social distancing wherever practical and may have a reduced number of interactions with guests
- Wherever possible doors and windows of dining rooms are left open to allow ventilation
- We ask that guests wear facemasks when in indoor areas, unless dining
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance to all public rooms
- Specific catering guidelines are adhered to for infection control and reviewed regularly
- If you are staying overnight, housekeeping staff will not enter your room whilst resident
- Wherever possible bedrooms are left for 24hours after guest departure
- All bedrooms are disinfected with virucidal cleaner after each guest
We ask guests to confirm that:
- you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19
- you have not been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 48 hours
We can offer a refund if you are no longer able to attend because of COVID-19.
We also encourage guests to take a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event to ensure peace of mind.
Thank you for your co-operation. We hope you have an enjoyable time in College.