[Skip to main content]


Tax Efficient Giving: Canada

In order for a charitable gift to be tax-deductible in Canada, it must be to a 'prescribed university outside Canada'. The University of Cambridge is prescribed for this purpose in the Canadian tax code. We will forward on a receipt acceptable to the Canadian tax authorities which is prepared by the University*. 

*Please be aware the University is unable to issue receipts for Canadian donors to Colleges at this time. The University is working to resolve this and we apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact Rachelle at development.director@trinhall.cam.ac.uk if you have any questions.

Gifts can be by cheque payable to Trinity Hall, International Money Order, credit card or bank transfer.

Overseas gift form

Research Articles

Will one be forgotten?

Internet Freedom and Data Protection After Google Spain by Dr David Erdos

Upcoming events

Saturday 4 November, 3.00pm

Milestone Lecture

Saturday 11 November

THA Regional Dinner, Kent

Saturday 11 November

Concert: Odysseus Piano Trio

See All Events >>

Gift Shop

Mugs, pens and more

Buy Trinity Hall gifts

Take Trinity Hall with you wherever you go, from China mugs to pens and notecards.

Shop now!

Latest News

11 October 2017

Admission of new Fellows

30 August 2017

WYNG-Philomathia Essay prize

See All News >>

[Go back to the top of the page]