Methods of Giving
Thank you for considering making a gift to Trinity Hall. All donations are greatly appreciated and will help make a real difference to the College and our students.
All those making a gift will be listed in Trinity Hall’s annual list of donors, unless they prefer to remain anonymous.
If you have any questions about methods of giving please contact email@example.com
- Credit Card: Make a single gift online securely via our website to any of our projects - www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/onlinegiving or send in credit card details via our single gift form. We accept all cards.
- Cheque: Please make cheques payable to Trinity Hall and send them to the Development Office
- Bank Transfer from the UK or overseas: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a gift by bank transfer. Click here for account details We would ask that donors add an apprpriate reference to their bank transfer.
- Vouchers: through CAF, Sovereign and Charities Trust although Gift Aid cannot be claimed on these gifts
- Shares: A donor’s broker should contact the College’s broker. Further information on giving shares
- Self-assessment tax form: You can opt for any tax rebate to go to charity. Tick the relevant box and add Trinity Hall’s reference number QAC13EG and Inland Revenue Number X146
- Text message: Text TRIN04 and then either £10, £5, £4, £3, £2 or £1 (ie TRIN04 £5) to 70070 (Please note texts are charged at your mobile phone operator's standard rate. Trinity Hall will receive 100% of your donation. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer's permission. For full terms and conditions and more information, please visit www.justgiving.com/info/terms-of-service)
- Single gifts from America: can be made tax efficiently through Cambridge in America: either online or send a cheque payable to Cambridge in America to P.O. Box 9123 JAF BLG, New York NY 10087-9123
- Direct Debit: Please contact the Development Office with your bank account name, number and sort code and details of the gift and we will arrange for a paperless direct debit to be set up through CAF, our direct debit provider. Or it is possible to set up a direct debit securely and tax efficiently online to any fund via our website: www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/onlinegiving
- Standing Orders: If you would prefer to give via Standing Order rather than Direct Debit, please contact us at email@example.com to request a form. Standing Orders can also be made direct from your CAF account to the College. Trinity Hall's registered charity number is 1137458.
- Payroll giving schemes: Through schemes such as Pay as You Earn (PAYE) or Give As You Earn (GAYE) employees can authorise their employer to deduct charitable donations from their pay before tax. This means that the employee automatically gets tax relief on donations at their top rate of tax. There is no limit on the amount that can be given under the scheme. Contact your HR or Personnel department for more information.
- Credit Card (overseas): Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a regular gift by credit card.
Many Plc companies will match gifts to charity from employees. Please enquire at your company's HR/Personnel department to see if they operate a matching gift scheme. Please contact email@example.com if you require a receipt.
Please see our legacies page for further information.
Trinity Hall is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk
Please use the link: www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/amazon