Remembering Trinity Hall in your Will is a meaningful way of supporting the College and future generations of students. It is also a tax-efficient form of giving as charitable legacies are free of inheritance tax.
Supporting future generations
Virtually every major building, scholarship and facility in the College owes something to a legacy benefaction from Fellows, members, staff and friends of the Hall. Remembering the College in your Will can help make a real difference and leave a lasting impact - not only upon the College, but also on the wider community.
- Download the legacy brochure
- Download Intentions Form
- Complete the Online Intentions Form
- Download Solicitor's Postcard
- Tax advantages
- Types of legacy
- Including Trinity Hall in your Will
- US estate planning
- How legacies have benefited the College
- Nathanael Lloyd Society