Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
Psychological and Behavioural Sciences offers a broad and flexible course covering all aspects of psychology.
In the first year (Part I), you take a total of four papers, two of which are compulsory:
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychological Inquiry and Methods (this subject includes practical demonstrations and exercises)
The remaining two papers are chosen from a selection of up to nine options. The optional papers available each year may vary but examples include:
- Humans in Biological Perspective
- Language, Communication and Literacy
- Evolution and Behaviour
- Analysis of Politics
- British Economic History
- Introduction to Computer Science
In the second and third years (Part II) you can begin to specialise in those areas that interest you most.