[Skip to main content]

Prospective Students

College Facilities

Library

LibraryTrinity Hall has its own Library, which overlooks the river and is open 24 hours a day, all year round.

Chapel

Trinity Hall Chapel is the smallest of all the college chapels in Cambridge, and some say the most beautiful.

Gardens

The College's gardens provide a peaceful and tranquil setting for its members.

Sport

The College has excellent facilities for a wide range of sports, including football, hockey, rugby, cricket, netball, squash, tennis and rowing.

Music

All genres of music are encouraged, and there are countless opportunities to get involved.

IT

The College takes pride in providing first-class IT facilities for the use of its students. Every student room has a 100Mbit/s Ethernet network connection and access to the University's wireless network. All areas of the College have secure wireless network access. The College Computer Support Group provides advice to current students on all IT issues.

Contact:

Miss Vicky Mills
Admissions Officer
Trinity Hall
Trinity Lane
Cambridge CB2 1TJ

t: +44 1223 332535

Email:
Undergraduate Admissions
Graduate Admissions

Accommodation

Trinity Hall Wychfield Accommodation

Trinity Hall has a variety of accommodation for undergraduate and graduates. Fully furnished rooms, some ensuite, and much cheaper than commercial rates.

See our Accommodation

MCR (for Graduates)

Image of JCR logo with building

The MCR (Middle Combination Room) is our name for the graduate common area and graduate student body. With plenty of facilities, it's a great place to read, grab a coffee or chat with friends.

Visit the MCR Website

JCR (for Undergrads)

Image of JCR logo with building

The JCR (Junior Combination Room) is the College student union for undergrads. Organising socials, sports and entertainment, the JCR also has its own common room for meeting or relaxing with TV.

Visit the JCR Website

History of Trinity Hall

Hisoric Trinity Hall

Trinity Hall was founded by Bishop Bateman of Norwich in 1350, making it the fifth oldest surviving college of the University of Cambridge.

Explore Trinity Hall's History

[Go back to the top of the page]