[Skip to main content]

Prospective Students

Graduate Tutorial Office

Photo of Dr Sasha Turchyn

Dr Sasha Turchyn

Graduate Tutor


Dr Ramji Venkataramanan

Deputy Graduate Tutor

Graduate Tutor

The Graduate Tutor, Dr Sasha Turchyn, and Deputy Graduate Tutor, Dr Ramji Venkataramanan, are Fellows of the College. They are responsible for admissions, funding, accommodation, pastoral care and much else. They are assisted by staff in the Tutorial Office, who are responsible for administrative matters.


Every graduate also has a Mentor, a member of the Fellowship or Senior Member in the same general academic area, who has expressed a willingness to get to know a number of graduates in his or her field, entertain them socially, and be available to discuss with them academic issues that may arise in the course of their time in Cambridge. The intention here is to provide an experienced perspective when strategic advice is needed, or practical advice on understanding and responding to the academic demands made on students by Cambridge. Complex personal issues, and any issues needing intervention by the University authorities, are referred to the Graduate Tutor.


In addition to the College Counsellor and College Nurse and Graduate Tutors, the MCR also provide pastoral care. The Welfare Officers are available to talk confidentially about any mental, physical or sexual matters which may be causing distress. The LGBT Officers and Women’s Officers provide more specialised support to students.

Trinity Hall also participates in the Cambridge Peer Support programme, organised by the University Counselling Service. Peer Supports are students who are trained to listen to other students' concerns in a sympathetic and non-judgemental manner, in addition to referring students to other welfare sources in the University.   


Trinity Hall has a variety of types of financial support available for its members. Please see Fees and Costs for more details.


Miss Vicky Mills
Admissions Officer
Trinity Hall
Trinity Lane
Cambridge CB2 1TJ

t: +44 1223 332535

Undergraduate Admissions
Graduate Admissions

How to Apply

Apply to Trinity Hall

Applicants for a graduate degree apply directly to the University and not to the College.

Full Details on the University Website

MCR (for Graduates)

Image of JCR logo with building

The MCR (Middle Combination Room) is our name for the graduate common area and graduate student body. With plenty of facilities, it's a great place to read, grab a coffee or chat with friends.

Visit the MCR Website

Studentships & Funding

Trinity Hall has some of the most generous graduate funding of all the Cambridge Colleges, including fully-funded graduate scholarships and research-related funding.

Find out More on Funding


Trinity Hall Wychfield Accommodation

Trinity Hall has a variety of accommodation for undergraduate and graduates. Fully furnished rooms, some ensuite, and much cheaper than commercial rates.

See our Accommodation

[Go back to the top of the page]