[Skip to main content]

Prospective Students

Visas and Immigration

We welcome applications from international students. The graduate community in Trinity Hall is very diverse, drawing its members from all over the world. About half of the graduate community are international students.

If you are a national of a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, you may require a visa to study at Cambridge. Typically this is a Tier 4 (adult student) visa.

For more information on eligibility, applying for visas and immigration, please see the Immigration section of the University website.


Miss Vicky Mills
Admissions Officer
Trinity Hall
Trinity Lane
Cambridge CB2 1TJ

t: +44 1223 332535

Undergraduate Admissions
Graduate Admissions

How to Apply

Apply to Trinity Hall

Applicants for a graduate degree apply directly to the University and not to the College.

Full Details on the University Website

MCR (for Graduates)

Image of JCR logo with building

The MCR (Middle Combination Room) is our name for the graduate common area and graduate student body. With plenty of facilities, it's a great place to read, grab a coffee or chat with friends.

Visit the MCR Website

Studentships & Funding

Trinity Hall has some of the most generous graduate funding of all the Cambridge Colleges, including fully-funded graduate scholarships and research-related funding.

Find out More on Funding


Trinity Hall Wychfield Accommodation

Trinity Hall has a variety of accommodation for undergraduate and graduates. Fully furnished rooms, some ensuite, and much cheaper than commercial rates.

See our Accommodation

[Go back to the top of the page]