[Skip to main content]

Prospective Students

How to Apply

Applications for most graduate degrees are made via the University's Graduate Admissions website.

Exceptions are for the PGCE, MBA and Executive MBA degrees, which are dealt with by the Faculty of Education and the Judge Business School respectively.

Once you have been offered a place by your department or faculty, your application will be passed to the colleges in the order you specified on the College preference section. For your application to be considered by us, you must place Trinity Hall as one of your preferred Colleges in this section.

We generally admit 80 – 90 graduates each academic year, split evenly between one-year courses and the PhD. You will be notified if we have offered you a place on CamSIS in the first instance. We will email you shortly afterwards with further information.

Selection is purely on academic merit, but it would be useful if you could disclose any disability or medical condition so that any reasonable adjustments can be planned in advance.


Miss Vicky Mills
Admissions Officer
Trinity Hall
Trinity Lane
Cambridge CB2 1TJ

t: +44 1223 332535

Undergraduate Admissions
Graduate Admissions

How to Apply

Apply to Trinity Hall

Applicants for a graduate degree apply directly to the University and not to the College.

Full Details on the University Website

MCR (for Graduates)

Image of JCR logo with building

The MCR (Middle Combination Room) is our name for the graduate common area and graduate student body. With plenty of facilities, it's a great place to read, grab a coffee or chat with friends.

Visit the MCR Website

Studentships & Funding

Trinity Hall has some of the most generous graduate funding of all the Cambridge Colleges, including fully-funded graduate scholarships and research-related funding.

Find out More on Funding


Trinity Hall Wychfield Accommodation

Trinity Hall has a variety of accommodation for undergraduate and graduates. Fully furnished rooms, some ensuite, and much cheaper than commercial rates.

See our Accommodation

[Go back to the top of the page]