Robin Hayes Room
|Details at a glance|
|Suitable for||Boardroom - Capacity 12|
Formerly the music room, this early 19th century room was renamed after Robin Hayes (1919 - 46) who acted as Director of Studies for the engineers throughout his fellowship at Trinity Hall.
With its decorative wood-panelling, period furniture, large crested stone fireplace and intricate framed bay window this room overlooks Avery Court and its neatly clipped lattice of box hedging.
It is today, the preferred choice of the College Fellows for private dining and meetings and it could be yours too, accommodating up to 12 around its boardroom table.