|Details at a glance|
|Suitable for||Boardroom - Capacity 17|
Named after Dr John Chetwode, a Fellow of the College in the 18th century who bequeathed the fine marble fireplace, dark wood panelling and large table, the Chetwode Room never fails to impress.
For those who enjoy the finer things in life, the Chetwode Room, decked out with silver tableware, brings a luxurious yet intimate ambience to the room creating the perfect setting for celebrations, business lunches and dinners where your guests will enjoy exquisite food, fine wines and great conversation.
This traditional first-floor room, with its long mahogany table and high back leather chairs, is suited to boardroom-style meetings for up to 17 guests and offers a breakout space adjacent to the Leslie Stephen Room.
The Grandmother clock standing in the corner of the Chetwode Room, was gifted by Claude Dickason Rotch, an undergraduate at Trinity Hall from 1898-1901. One of the Wetherfield Collection of Clocks, it is listed in Britton's book of "Old Clocks and Watches", 5th Edition, Page 530.